From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:33:07 -0400
At 4-14-2005 07:25 PM -0400, Miller-Mackinnon wrote:
>Washington, DC  MCI Center              Naval Academy   Atlantic Hockey

Navy has hockey?  I just checked their website:

http://www.usna.edu/NavyHockey/

As of right now, it's a club team.  Their AD notes, "We will field a team
at the Division I level if we can resource it properly and be competitive
at the Division I level. "[1]  He didn't sound as if it's a certain
thing.  Much as DC would be a great location from a tourist perspective, I
have to wonder how much effort Navy would put into it.

>Boston          BankNorth Garden                                Hockey East

Is this The Arena Formerly Known As FleetCenter?  I need to get out
more...  At least it's nice to see the premier facility in Boston regaining
the 'Garden' title.

Joe
[1] http://www.navysports.com/faq/displayFAQ.asp?FAQ_CATEGORY_ID=131
--