From:
Drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:59:19 -0400
Geez, calm down folks.  I was just commenting on something a tv sports
caster said on a radio broadcast at the regionals.  He said that the
ESPN guys always have a way to make it an "eastern" tourney.  He said
this because they were speaking in terms that the Gophers would win
there game.  The game was going at the time he said it.

I have to say from my experience in all the years I have watched hockey
on that network, that when there is a team from the west and a team
from the east (and I am not talking about Minnesota), they always
seemed to focus on the eastern team, and not give the west team the
credit it deserved for being there.  Case in point, last year when
Denver won.  I did not here as many accolades given to Denver as to BC.

But then, again, they may need to do that because they only have access
to the eastern teams, and don't know as much about the western teams.
So they don't have anything to comment on!

Unfortunately, i cannot hear ESPN2 as I only just get it on the tube in
black and white and not in color and no audio.  So I can't comment on
this game.

Later,

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!