From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:18:56 -0400
I guess I don't understand your premise. Gary Thorne is probably the
best hockey play-by-play man on TV or radio. His two color men and both
former NHL players who are extremely knowledgeable and communicate very
well. The girl at ice level is more than eye candy. She knows her stuff.
I have no idea where she is from. The two color men are from Canada.
Thorne is from Maine. Does that suffice turning this into an Eastern
tournament?