From:
Drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:48:21 -0400
That is kind of what I mean.  How many times did the audience have to
hear comparisons to eastern teams or saying as you heard, that eastern
teams "should" have been there.

I just meant that they always seem to have to talk about eastern teams
even if none are playing.  Such as the last two Frozen Fours where  2
western teams played in the evening game.

Just my two cents worth.

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!