From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:08:02 CST
Just to let you all know that the dinner is closed.  We have 66 attendees
and it will be great!

Is there a place in the Schott where people are going to meet up in between
periods?

Having never been there, I have no idea where that might be.  Everyone will
have name tags on lanyards again, and it would be great if I could hand
some out before the dinner begins.

If you signed up as a group, one person will be responsible for handing out
the groups name tags.

As for getting TO the dinner, it is my understanding that the Holiday Inn
on the Lane is visible from the Schott.  We will need to cross Olentangy
River Rd to get to the hotel.  It is about 2-3 blocks from the Schott.

I will be online until Saturday morning (4/2), then after Sunday evening
(4/3) as I am driving down to Columbus.

Let me know if there are any more questions/concerns before I head out if
possible.
Thanks!
Carol
Your 2005 Hockey-L Cruise Director