From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:24:47 -0700
and i think he (Dunn) did a great job of capturing the spirit of the
thing.

> Date:         Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:03:11 -0500
> From: Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Vote of Confidence or Kiss of Death?
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> If Dickie Dunn (a Clarkson grad BTW) wrote the story, it HAS to be true!!!
>
> Joe
> CCT 77&78
>
> Erik Biever wrote:
>
> > Nathan writes:
> >
> >> The local paper had an article on St. Cloud State's Coach Craig Dahl.
> >> stcloudtimes.com is the general website if the following address is
> >> outdated:
> >> http://miva.sctimes.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?Web/page.mv+1+sports+345899
> >

> > I think the St Cloud paper missed the real story.  There's a
> > university down
> > there in Florida -- I can't tell you the name. Anyway, a lot of their
> > alumni
> > are from up north and they miss their college hockey. So the school
> > wants to
> > buy the Huskies and move them to Florida along with their coach.
> >
> > -- Erik

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub
 \ /  Campaign Against | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
  X    HTML in e-mail  | [log in to unmask]           (719) 262-3492
 / \      and news     | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 262-3369