From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:52:41 -0500
Due to the NCAA's policy of requiring tickets for every living person,
including newborns conceived after you have placed your ticket order, I
ordered an extra one just in case (this happened to my wife and me in
2002).  So this year we have an extra ticket instead of an extra child.
The seat is Section 213, Row D, Seat 4 and you will be sitting next to
me (and family).  The cost is $144, with free Express Mail shipping.

If interested please send me an email.  Remember, you will be sitting
next to me and one seat away from an active 3 year old.

Sean Pickett