From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:58:41 -0700
Well, for a start, I would prefer him to acknowledge there are problems
and that he will work on them. Maybe this will come out later, I hope
so, Ben.

I hope he goes after more visability, better scheduling, etc, to make
the league competitive. At the moment I project it will reach 6th best
status in 2009. THis is a sad comedown from a league that was regularly
represented in the FF in the 80s and early 90s.  Problem now is that
there are 3 top and a big gap and 3 bottom. 4th best is really best of
the runnerup leagues, it is nothing.

I just hope somebody recognizes there are problems (even though I
certainly dont know what they are, being quite detached) and works on
them. If not, why bother?

Tony

======