From:
Anne Baseler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Baseler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:36:50 -0500
The fan guide states that there will be team practices that are open to the
public and free of charge on Wednesday afternoon (noon to 4:45) and Friday
afternoon (12:15 to 2:30).  The location is listed as the FleetCenter,
although I imagine it's subject to change if there's a conflict with the
Bruins schedule.

Anne
Cornell '85