From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:43:17 -0800
OK, Bob made me feel guilty for neglecting my hockey-L duties:

RPI '64/ECAC

(however in those ancient times there was no ECAC hockey league, and no
NCAA divisions, just a Tri-State league with Clarkson, RPI and SLU, and
RPI was called RPI not Runsellear :-)

One question: 570 or so folks on the list, isnt this way down from a
number I recall like 2000 just a few years ago? I guess part of the
blame is the advent of websites and chat rooms. I would hope the list
would restock itself.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64, U of Illinois (Urbana), '66 and '69 but that doesnt count for
hockey :-)

========