From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:55:40 -0800
I dunno Dan.  Much as I love the six of them that I saw play and much as I respect the others,
objectively I think that the NHL and college hockey are two different games, and I'd just as soon
the rink have a college feel to it.  And if it means I don't have to look at those stupid
meaningless division championship banners, I'll put up with the slight.  And as for the image
police thing, it will be a pleasant change to see the Fleet Center not outdoing bush league
baseball stadiums for tackiness.  Even the bush league basball stadiums don't have commercials on
the playing surface.

Clay