From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:21:47 -0800
So I guess the real question is: are the D-III schools really aware of
this idiotic proposal and are they debating it or are they just going to
vote for it because it purifies their athletic programs?

Since Charlie is a FAR, maybe he can give us some insight on how various
NCAA sports proposals have been debated/decided on his campus, at least.

Tony Buffa

RPI '64

====