From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:38:36 -0400
John T Whelan wrote:

> Okay, for crying out loud, Larry, you have to learn how to quote
> people's emails non-deceptively.  You just replied to two replies to
> your message, quoting *your* *own* *message* and making it look like
> Ben and Ralph had said it.  And to top it off, you didn't even include
> a word of their replies in your re-reply.  Are you trying to be
> dishonest, or are you really that clueless?

Thank you, John, for saving me the trouble of replying in detail to Larry's
misleading responses to the messages that Ben and I wrote.

Let me add that I am most happy that RPI is not an Ivy League school and
think it laughable to compare RPI to any such schools, including the ones
which you are insinuating are second tier.  Nothing against these schools at
all, but that wasn't what I was looking for when I went to college.  I had
enough of a high-pressure, general academic environment in high school, not
to want to continue that for another four years.  I was quite happy to go to
a college where the humanities requirements were quite limited and remain so
now.

Ralph Baer