From:
Craig Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:24:11 -0400
Here is another link to the same story from the Concord NH Monitor.  In it
NH AD Marty Scarano says that the dismissal was not related to her winning
record nor the "lack of momentum on the national scene".  He goes on to say
that the issues are broader than that but does not specify.  So what is
left?  What the heck is going on here?  Wouldn't any other UNH coach in any
sport be more than a little worried right now, contract or not?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/stories/sports/college2002/unhkarenkay2848%5F2
002.shtml

Craig Knowles
UNH  ' 71