From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:40:29 -0800
I've also enjoyed the Olympic games much more than NHL games.  In addition to the wide ice, the
lack of the red line means that there is a lot more open ice, and you give highly skilled players
who can skate and pass, and you get lots of of end to end play, with beautiful plays like the four
Swedish goals in the second period against Canada.

Clay