From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:41:59 -0800
--- "Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Today is my day for posting.  This is my second and I will have another
> one after this.

Must be catching (or that time of the year); this is my third post.

> . . . This [Penn State] student said he goes to all the PSU club [hockey]games and that
> PSU was going Division 1 next year.  Have I missed something?  If this
> was the case wouldn't there be talk here about it?  Wouldn't there be
> talk about the new Big Ten conference in hockey?  Just thought I'd ask.

My guess he means Division 1 in the ACHA (the group to which most of the club teams belong).  But
I'm a bit confused too, because I thought that Penn State was ALREADY ACHA Division 1.  You can
find more info at

http://www.achahockey.org/

Clay