From:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:21:24 -0500
Wow. Are you sure this is for 2002?

There are six teams on this list who are not even on the radar to
just be considered for the NCAA tournament yet - North Dakota,
Wisconsin, Providence, Rensselaer, Minnesota-Duluth, and St. Lawrence.

There are three teams *not* on this list who are in contention to
make the tournament - Cornell, Northeastern, and Western Michigan
(Cornell & Northeastern would probably be in as of today).

I could go through all of the odds as to what team has a better chance,
but we'd be here all day. For example, Union (ranked 24th in the PWR) at
the moment has a better chance of just making the NCAA tournament
than the 60/1 Rensselaer and 100/1 St. Lawrence do.

Am I missing something or does someone in Vegas just pick these teams
from a craps table?

-Andy

At 09:31 AM 1/24/02 -0600, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>        My friend just returned from Las Vegas, and brought back the Odds
to Win 2002 College Hockey Tournament at Bally's. The current odds, as of
1/17/02 are: