From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 20:50:16 -0800
While I don't have any specific information, "rumors" I have heard say
that it isn't a sure thing that non-Hockey East schools will be part of
a women's Hockey East.

Certainly Niagara has proved they belong, and UConn and Quinnipiac make
sense.

I got the impression that Merrimack might be closer than Richard thinks
to going forward, but I will defer to his knowledge on that subject.