From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 17:40:28 -0400
I stopped at the WorldTek table before the first semifinal and
another fan asked about the packages. One of the WorldTek reps
said the NCAA had allotted them a limited number of tickets for the
packages offered.  The rep further said that they had reserved 80
rooms, but it was likely that they would run out of tickets before all
the rooms were used.  I went by the table about 30 minutes before
the start of the second semifinal and the WorldTek reps were no
longer there.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers