From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:52:33 -0600
However I do know this, if you look at some of the teams, they are already
in the mid 40s, and
by tourney's end will be close to 50 games played. Speaking as a faculty
> person at a D-I school, I think that is pushing it a bit. Is it

Tony that is the kind of Attitude that some of the coaches in the WCHA are
concerned about. As well as some of the fans from the WCHA. That is why I am
hopping that college hockey coaches will not vote for a MAAC proposal if one
is brought up, I would be bet it gets killed anyways. I mean the MAAC gets
in and the next thing you know they are going to want to change scholarship
policies.