From:
"MacKinnon, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MacKinnon, John
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:29:07 -0500
The Pepsi Arena website lists the start times as 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
www.pepsiarena.com. Did anyone organize a dinner, yet?

Additionally, I might need some Hockey-L help.  The Pepsi Arena decided
arbitrarily to require everyone entering the building to require a ticket
regardless of age.  This policy never appeared in any literature or on the
web site.

Simply put, According to the Arena, I should have entered the lottery to get
my 4 month old son a ticket before we conceived him.

I faxed the County Commissioner with oversight for the Arena, however, I
request your suggestions on what additional pressure I can put on the Arena
staff or the NCAA to change this arbitrary policy.

Thanks for any suggestions or help here.