From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:54:58 -0700
and presumably the NCAA will be smart enough to recognize that not
everybody who has been there every year has been able to buy tickets
in his/her own name every year.

> Date:         Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:01:12 -0500
> From: Pat Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Future Frozen Four tickets...
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I'm on digest, so I'm sure someone has spotted this and posted it,
> but just in case no one has....
>
>  From today's St. Paul Pioneer Press, Gregg Wong's hockey column:
>
> True-blue reward: Tickets for the 2002 Frozen Four probably will go
> on sale in mid to late March, Hansen said.
>
> Starting with the 2002 tournament, the NCAA will reward longtime
> Frozen Four attendees. Ticket lists from the past five Frozen Fours
> are being analyzed to determine fans who have attended every year.
>
> ``There's a core group of about 4,500 people who go every year,''
> Hansen said, ``and the NCAA feels it hasn't rewarded them. So they
> will get the first shot at tickets.''
>
> Pat G.
> in the hockey almost-desert of Kentucky

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]               http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash
(719) 262-3492                  (fax) 262-3369