From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:23:54 -0500
I can't be positive, but I think that was the call 2(?) years ago at
Providence when more than 5 skaters stepped onto the ice for a quick skate
following the intermssion. What was most incredible to me at the time was
that it happened two nights in a row, first BU, then Maine. It's hard to
believe the players could be so forgetful so I took it to be some
gamesmanship with the officials by Jack and Shawn.
-Bill