From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:02:12 -0500
According to a recent post,

>2000 NCAA DIVISION I MEN'S HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP
>IN PROVIDENCE IS SOLD OUT
>
>OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS---Providence College athletic director, John
>Marinatto, and NCAA senior assistant director of championships, Tom Jacobs,
>announced today that the 2000 NCAA Frozen Four, to be held at the
>Providence Civic Center, April 6 and 8, in Providence, Rhode Island, is
>sold out.

Except if you were willing to buy season tickets for Providence College
hockey (at $110 each), in which case you could also have Frozen Four
tickets. According to a brochure I received from the Providence College
Ticket Office last week enticing me to become a Providence College season
ticket holder (after my application for Frozen Four tickets was rejected),
Providence College has "purchased" tickets for the Frozen Four that will be
made available for purchase by its season ticket holders.

I wonder if anyone else on Hockey-L has received a similar brochure.

I apologize if this is old news, as I haven't been able to read Hockey-L
regularly for the past month or so.

Luiz F. Valente
Brown University