From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:12:40 EST

On Jan 7, 1999, at 6:49PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>I didn't really see a "defection" to the pros for BU this year.  >It is my
understanding that they lost seven players, only two of >which were in the top
line..

> Am I missing some players?

Lacouture for one (last season?). Sorry if I misspelled!

I was speaking generally over the past several years. BU, has lots of star
players; many have left early for the pros. With my tongue in cheek, Brendan
Walsh defected. Notice my use of the word "comparable" meaning not identical.

P.S. This is a note to the list admin. Quirky but true, my Hockey--L posts are
being misrouted somehow, landing up in a USATODAY mail address, coming back as
mailer-daemon, unsendable, and then eventually getting posted on the list
(much to the dismay, I'm sure of many listers.)

On Jan, 7, 1999, at 10:12PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>numbers in the interest of that wonderfully 90's term --- >diversity.

Speaking about the 90's and diversification, are they any other female listers
posting regularly to this list?

Vicki Price
violentcontact.net
Concussion Free Zone