From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:07:45 -0700
On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, David Carroll wrote:

> This certainly sounds like it's time for the move - how often do you hear
> about even a great Div I school racking up 10 goals against an opponent?
> (Although there was the time decades ago that BU beat Cornell on their own
> ice ... was it 9-0?)

I can tell David is from "my era", he BU73, me BU74.  I have real fond
memories of that 9-0 game which was, unusually, telecast back to Boston on
WGBH.  The victory was particularly sweet not just because of the rivalry,
but because my best friend from high school was at Cornell.  We had a
reunion annually when he'd stay with me for the ECACs.  I decided to
invest in a long distance phone call after that game :-)

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]