From:
James Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:29:34 -0600
I noticed that there were five consecutive penalties called on UMD. While
this is hardly remarkable it may explain some of the frustration which led
to the disqualifications.

This is not in any way a criticism of the officiating, I have no idea if it
was justified. I feel it may have even been good that the refs had the
cojones to make the consecutive calls. Where I have a concern is that I
feel this would never happen to home teams at North Dakota,Mariucci or the
Kohl Center even against what is by far the cleanest team in the league,
Alaska Anchorage.

Speaking of records, is there a record for most consecutive penalties
called against a team?

jim evans

                                        Why does the Zen master shout "HO"?