From:
Stan Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:17:40 -0700
Hi everyone,

Wanted to touch base and ask for some opinions on possible hotels for the list.
Below are two possible locations.  Both are close to the Pond and to the Hilton,
which I believe is one of the host hotels.  That is the reason I picked them.
I can get
hotels for a bit less money, but they will be closer to Disneyland.   Please
let me know
if anyone is interested in either property.   I have 10 rooms reserved.

=>CountrySide Inn @ $109.00 per night
2.2 miles from the Pond
complimentary shuttle to the Pond or business within 5 miles
rooms have 1 king or 2 queen size beds
free parking, fitness center, outdoor pool
restaurant on site
comp newspaper daily
comp full buffet breakfast daily
comp evening reception (Mon-Thur)
comp evening cookies

=>Fairfield Inn @ $94.00 per night
2 mile from the Pond
complimentary shuttle to the Pond or Disneyland
rooms have 1 king or 2 double size beds
free parking, outdoor pool, no restaurant on site
across the street from the Hilton (a host hotel)

both hotels are less than 5 minutes from the Pond and near numerous
restaurants.  Freeway
accessible to get to Disneyland, etc.  What do you think of these rates?

Thanks for your input.
Stan Willis

P.S.  yes, I have a new email address.  I changed jobs.  I'll start to address
the restaurant choices later
in the fall......