From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:12:00 -0500
I'm not surprised that Mr. Gentile ranked BC #1 instead of North Dakota.
This is the same guy who last summer ranked the Sioux NINTH in his
Preseason Top Ten.  He has never given the Sioux any respect for their
accomplishments over the past couple of seasons, and I don't expect that
to change now.

Having said that, I sort of hope that the Sioux are NOT ranked #1.  This
is the sort of pressure that a team can do without.  But I do think that
they deserve it.

Brian.

Fighting Sioux Hockey
Div. I National Champions: