From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 18:26:42 -0600
Chuck Delich, ex air force coach finished 6th in the Valley High Sopriner
tournament (open to all 450,000 citizens of the Colorado springs area)

commentary on the original article below....
cdash

> Date:         Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:29:08 -0500
> From: Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Woog's golfing embarrasses U
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> [This article appeared in the Finals Week issue of the Minnesota Daily,
> published June 8, 1998.  I've chosen to reproduce the entire text
> because: 1.)  It's really funny.  2.) It's reasonably short.  3.) It
> provides a contrast to the mostly humorless Woog-bashing of the past
> season.  Oh yeah, 4.) It's really funny. --Erik ]
>
> Woog's golfing embarrasses U
>
> Aaron Kirscht - Staff Reporter
>
> Woog then turned around and kicked his golf bag square in the sack that
> holds his balls.
        marvelous imagry.....

> "I don't think he was planning on plucking potholes in the pit, I'll say
> that much," said one onlooker, who asked that his name be withheld
> because he is a senior defenseman from Roseville.
>
> -- A vivid imagination was used in compiling this report.
>

> *** end of article ***

         charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
(719) 262-3492      (fax) 262-3369          http://www.cs.uccs.edu/~cdash