From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 12:33:00 -0400
>A question for Mark Lewin, if you are on-line and not in Boston.  The
>person who picked all eight games correctly last week must have also
>correctly picked Michigan over UNH by the description of how he could
>lose.  Did he also pick BC?  If so, could you (or he) divulge his pick
>for Saturday so that we can all hop on planes for Las Vegas?  :-)

Strangely enough, Alex chose UM to win both their semifinal game
and the finals.  The only thing that kept him from getting a clean sweep
was that he chose UNH to win the other bracket semi-finals.
Lat week, when I was entering the data, I sent him a note explaining
that he put UNH in the wrong semi bracket and invited him
to change his pick before the pool deadline.
But I never heard back from him so he missed his chance at
hockey pool nirvana