Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:06:43 -0600
As Erik Biever pointed out to me, the Target Center should be added to the list of
large posible venues.  While I still think this is too large an arena for a
regionals (you won't see them at the Fleet Center, I bet), it would probably be the
best bet as it always fills well for Gopher games and is at least within some
proximity of St. Cloud and Duluth, if either team can get back to the tournament.

J. Michael Neal