Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 21:25:11 -0600
Ben Flickinger wrote:

> I am not saying that (although it would be nice), but I also think the WCHA
> owes us more than what they're giving us right now, which is dead silence
> since Tech decided to stay.

And exactly what do you want the WCHA to say?  We've gone over all the reasons why
they aren't going to go ahead and invite you right now.  At some point, courtesy to
those already in the league or who started the process towards joining before UNO
did (this means Mankato) dictates that they not do so.  What else do you want them
to tell you?  Like it or not, UNO is only going to join the WCHA by following the
same rules and procedures that everyone else has.  If UNO can't live with that,
than by all means, join the CCHA.  I still think that that's not a bright move, but
it's up to you guys.

J. Michael Neal