From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 16:35:45 -0700
Well, you all are familiar with an New Yorker's view of the US? ... there's
the Hudson River, Joisey, Chicago, Rockies, then some fuzzy picture of the
west coast barely on the horizon....I know, I was one of those who did not
know if SF was north or south of LA, ....  so I imagine from Minnesota it
must be hard to distinguish a U from a C :-)

Tony Buffa
Physics Dept
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, midway and 200 mi from SF and LA, thank god

RPI not Rensselaer '64