From:
Dan Albers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1992 23:52:13 CST
I saw Rob Stauber  playing with the Phoenix Roadrunners (LA Kings) against
the Kansas City Blades (San Jose Sharks) in Kansas City, KA.  I had the
fortunate opportunity not only watch him play but meet him and the team
after both Friday and Saturday games.  The team shared pizza with us and
treated us like we had been long lost friends.  The event is something I
will never forget.  It proves that hockey is the greatest sport.
Dan Albers