From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:45:51 -0500
I guess I have to put my money (or at least my effort) where my mouth is,
so here goes:

UNH     1  3   1   -   5
BU      0  0   0   -   0

1st Period

P. 2:17  UNH Ficek (crosschecking)
P. 2:17  BU  Kealty (crosschecking)
P. 5:12  BU  Donatelli (inteference)
P. 9:57  BU  Drury (crosschecking)
G. 11:05 UNH Bekar, 3 (Nolan, Mowers) PPG
P. 11:42 UNH Rogers (hooking)
P. 18:08 UNH Dellezay (slashing)

2nd Period

P. 0:00  BU  Bench (delay of game)
P. 8:27  BU  DiPenta (inteference)
P. 16:38 UNH Souza (hitting after whistle)
P. 16:38 UNH Mowers (roughing)
P. 16:38 UNH White (roughing)
P. 16:38 BU  Donatelli (roughing)
P. 16:38 BU  Hanson (roughing)
G. 17:07 UNH Bekar, 4 (Krog) SHG
G. 17:56 UNH Krog, 9 (Bekar, Lind) SHG
G. 19:44 UNH Mowers, 7 (Nolan)

3rd Period

P. 5:48  UNH White (interference)
P. 7:58  BU  DiPenta (holding the stick)
P. 10:19 BU  Kealty (roughing)
P. 10:59 UNH Nolan (hooling)
P. 12:53 UNH Lind (holding the stick)
P. 15:16 UNH Johnson (tripping)
P. 15:29 UNH Mowers (slashing)
P. 15:29 BU  Gillis (boarding)
P. 18:19 BU  O'Connell (roughing)
P. 18:19 UNH Lind (roughing)
G. 18:36 UNH Souza, 6 (Bragnalo, Krog)

Saves           1   2   3    G
Matile(UNH)     8   16  8    32
Noble (BU)      8    9  11   27

I hope some people appreciate this post.  These comments :1) keeping the
stats of the game from my seat did not interfere with my enjoyment of the
game.  I was able to yell the sieve cheer after every goal, just like the
rest of the fans.  2) it only took me 10 minutes to post all this
information, despite the fact that there were 28 entries.  3) only by
looking at the complete box score can you tell that the game deteriorated a
bit in the third period.  Without a list of the penalties, you would have
no idea the final 10 minutes were played in a chippy fashion.  4) without
the box, would the average fan know that BU was called for delay of game at
the start of the second period because the team was late in coming out of
the locker room?  When was the last time THAT was called, especially
against Jack Parker?

Greg Ambrose, UNH '72