From:
Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 15:09:55 -0400
> A while back someone posted a URL to a page on USCHO that was an
> in-progress schedule of all the games in D1 that were being shown on > TV. It
> seemed like a pretty good list as it covered all the regionals, and > for
> those of us with satellites it was pretty darn handy.
>
> Does this page still exist? I emailed USCHO and asked them but have > gotten
> no reply; does anyone else have this address, or an alternate list?

Just go to the main page http://www.uscollegehockey.com then click
on Schedules, then 1997-98 D-I Schedules, then under "Composites"
click on "Division I Television."

Or, go direct to:

http://www.uscollegehockey.com/schedules/19971998/d1/tv.html

Dave Hendrickson
U.S. College Hockey Online Hockey East Writer