From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:16:03 -0400
>>> Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]> 10/21/97 11:10pm
>>> Niagara is officially in the ECAC West,
>>> Division III

Does this mean that the Div. 1 schools who play
them this year will not be able to include their
Niagara games in their records? I would imagine
not. This would scratch one more game from BU's
schedule, making the remaining ones all that more
important. As it stands, I think Niagara has
around 14 Div. 1 opponents.

- Paul