From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:24:01 -0400
The Women's Composite, which remains available in the Hockey-L archives
and on my web site, is now also available on the US College Hockey Online
site:  http://www.uscollegehockey.com/schedules/19971998/women/

The nice part of the USCHO version is that individual team schedules,
results and records are available.  In addition the ECAC League standings
are updated automatically as I enter the results.

I will be adding new team schedules until November 1st.  Any problems or
corrections should be sent directly to me:  [log in to unmask]
--      --      --
   *** U.S. COLLEGE HOCKEY ONLINE DEBUTS DIVISION II-III
               AND WOMEN'S HOCKEY COVERAGE ***

U.S. College Hockey Online, the premier source for college hockey
information on the Internet, is proud to announce unprecedented
coverage of NCAA Division II and Division III ice hockey teams,
as well as extensive coverage of women's hockey teams, beginning with the
1997-98 season.  College hockey fans who have come to rely on USCHO for
news, scores, standings, polls and features for Division I hockey can now
obtain much the same information for the 77 Division II and Division III
NCAA college hockey programs, in addition to 28 Women's hockey teams.

USCHO (http://uscollegehockey.com/) burst on the scene during the 1996-97
hockey season, with features and coverage previously unheard of for NCAA
Division I teams. The same energy and enthusiasm will be spread to
Divisions II and III in 1997-98, as coverage of these teams is taken to
new heights.

This coverage will include:
** Dynamically updated schedules, scores and standings for the eight
   D-II/D-III conferences: the ECAC East, ECAC West, SUNYAC, MIAC, NCHA,
   and the ECAC North/Central/South. Independents will also be tracked.
   For the women: the ECAC, the ECAC Alliance, and Independent Minnesota.

** The Ratings Percentage Index (RPI) ranking, a statistical tool for
   ranking the 50 top D-II/D-III programs, including winning percentage
   and strength of schedule, as well as USCHO's very own PWR, which will
   be used to rank both men's and women's hockey.

/
 good shooting
 hungerf