From:
Kirk Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:00:20 -0500
On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Jeremy D Hall wrote:

> You know, I just read my mail from the Title IX discussion list.  They
> were having a GREAT discussion on the next college hockey season....
> :^)
>
> Seriously, though, while I agree Title IX is a serious topic, shouldn't
> we try to stick to how it directly affects college hockey?  I'm sorry,

We ARE off-season now, and I don't think the Title IX discussion is
pushing hockey content off of the list.  If it weren't for that, there
would be very little if anything to read so far this month.

Other than a few recent exceptions, the posters seem to be fairly
level-headed and calm.  I say let them go, I don't see any harm in this
topic in June.

Title IX does have SOME bearing on men's college hockey, and certainly on
women's hockey.  It is closer to "hockey content" than some other past
discussions.  :)

IMHO,

Kirk