Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:15:53 -0400
Craig Janney (Phoenix, Boston College)
Brian Leech (New York Rangers, Boston College)
Marty McInnis (New York Islanders, Boston College)
Ian Moran (Pittsburg, Boston College)
Joe Mullen (Pittsburg, Bosotn College)
Bill Guerin (New Jersey, Boston College)

<< Now that the playoffs are here I'm finally able to cure my NHL hockey fix.
 My
 cable package is horrible with the exception of the hometown teams (I
actually
 was able to get 3 different games last night - they all sucked).  I've been
 watching for college players in the playoffs, and have a short list.  If
anyone
 can add (especially recent college grads that might be on the obscure
lines):

 Todd Marchant (Edmonton, Clarkson) - scored a SHG in their loss to Phoenix
 Paul Kariya (Anaheim, Maine) >>