From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 00:12:14 -0400
At 11:22 PM -0500 2/11/97, Luiz F. Valente wrote:
> Can we ever resolve that difference, though? It's obvious that we aren't
> going to change our views very much.

At the risk of appearing to be a dead-horse beater :-), it's definitely
hard for me to resolve or understand them when I don't have all the
evidence from one side.  But anyway...

> Since we're hockey people, why not settle it on the ice!
> I'd like to challenge Adam Wodon and Mike Machnik for a two-on-two
> hockey game against Martin Small and me.

Are you trying to doom me from the start?  You can have Adam as a sub.
I'll take the lovely (off the ice) Heather as my teammate.  All you need to
know about her approach to the game is that her favorite player is Cam
"Chairman of the Boards" Neely. :-)

Not that I'm any good, but at least I'd feel with Heather that I had a
"fighting" chance. :-)  (must have been all those years at Plattsburgh!)
After all those times playing against her in pickup and getting hooked,
tripped and elbowed, it would be nice to have her on my side for a change.
:-)

OK, now don't forward this to her, she only reads HOCKEY3.  And Feb. 14 is
coming up...

(despite some non-college hockey content, sent to HOCKEY-L so folks can see
none of us take ourselves too seriously)

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****