From:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:22:55 -0400

>Perhaps what is less understandable is why Luiz would feel compelled to
>continue this vendetta against Princeton and Don Cahoon for several years
>now.  And why he would choose to use HOCKEY-L as his forum in this crusade.
>
>---                                                                   ---

                What then is the purpose of this list?  What do you suppose
we are all doing here?  What part of discussion is escaping you?  Mr.
Valenti it seems has every right to say what he wishes, and at least be
consistent.  It seems the

>.....phrase including the words "pot", "kettle", and "black"
comes to mind. :-)

                might be appropriate for yourself.

                No doubt that Carl Sussman's assesment of why Princeton has
the esteemed honor of Brown hockey hitman, but what is curious, is that
Dartmouth has been responsible for Brown losing more title chances in
football, yet Yale remains the team to beat.....in soccer its Cornell,not
Ivy champ. Harvard.....maybe I'm being dumb..but Princeton holds a special
place in Brown hockey fandom, let Mr. Valenti do what this list is here
for.  CW