From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 13:44:44 -0700
>>> Mark McLennan
<[log in to unmask]> 02/07/97 10:01am

Who is going to win the Hobey Baker?

In my opinion Todd White is the hands down winner.

How about the Beanpot?

I''m a B.C. fan.
==
Mark

While it would be nice, nee wonderful, for Todd to be this
year's winner, I would still bet a bunch of twonies on Mr.
Morrison of the Maize and Blue.

Since I am somewhat ignorant on the West, other than what
I see on PASS or MSC, is there somebody out there who is
just as good as Brendan Morrrison?  I'm looking at verrry
little distinction between White and Chris Drury (BU).

What I'm driving at, is that absent a strong 2nd western
player, White and Drury will split the Eastern vote and
Morrison wins the Hobey because there is nobody out West
that will take away his support.

Beanpot - Next year I'd take BC.  This year BU.  Of course if
you're just betting the jockey and not the horse, always bet
BU over BC.

Joe
Clarkson '77