From:
The Commish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Commish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 17:59:03 -0600
        Here at Minnesota, we are pretty much forced to buy season
tickets for hockey and basketball.  Single game hockey tickets are
impossible to get as well as good tickets for basketball.  The season
tickets for hockey are (correct me if I'm wrong) $180 and basketball is
about $165, and these are just the student prices. I think that the
season ticket prices for the general public are about $300. There is also
an assured seating program in which people that donate $500 or more are
given the choice seats, or the seats in the balcony club room. But with the
great demand here for hockey tickets I think the University could set any
price (within reason) and people would pay for them.  I bet the football
program here wishes that they had these problems.
        How much are tickets at other programs around the NCAA?

GO GOPHERS!!
Bryan Kamrath

         My web address is http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/g427/kamr0004

                "Today is a great day for hockey" - Bob Johnson