From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 21:26:24 -0600
I know this is last minute....but if you signed up to come to
the dinner, please take a moment and respond to this post ASAP
I will only be able to view responses I receive by 10AM Friday 3/22

I have talked with The Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant in Cincy
they are near the arena and are willing to open for our group atr
4:30pm  one-half-hour early than they usually do. We will have our
own room for the dinner (over 50 signed up as of now) and a cash
bar will be available.

Downside is that they will limit us to a choice of TWO entrees.
Like: Spaghetti and Meatballs with tomato sauce or Fettuccini
Alfredo. Dinner includes a salad, bread and coffee, tea or milk

Other possible entrees are: raviolli (it is cheese and spinach)
or spaghetti with non-meat sauce.

We could get baked chicken or lasagne as one of the choices, BUT
they would need a head count 24 hours ahead of time, as to how
many would want that "special" entree.

Tell me if you have an opinion or if you've eaten at one of
these restaurants if you have a suggestion.

Again, please respond ASAP.
Thanks,
Carol   [log in to unmask]