From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1991 02:04:01 EST
Friday:
Northeastern 6, Ottawa 4 in the first round of the Ottawa Tourney.
SLU lost to Trois Rivieres in the other game, don't know the score.
  Sat games should have been SLU-Ottawa, NU-UQTR.  None are DivI games
  since Ottawa & UQTR are Canadian schools.
Miami 5, BG 4
Minnesota 4, North Dakota 2
Wisconsin 3, Denver 3 ot

Saturday (all from radio):
Alaska-Anchorage 7, UMass-Lowell 6 (UAA sweeps HE trip, 3-0-0, is now 9-2-0)
BU 3, Army 2 (good showing by the Cadets vs BC & BU despite 2 losses)
Clarkson 5, UNH 4
Providence 5, Cornell 4 ot
Brown 6, Harvard 5
partials, all in third:
    Kent led Colgate 5-3
    Maine led Notre Dame 4-2 (good showing by Ric's team in NE)
    Miami led BG 3-1

I took the night off from hockey action (what!), so I'll be waiting for the
morning papers for details & anything else.  Sunday's Cornell-BC game will
be shown on tape delay on NESN in New England Monday night, check your
listings for possible game times elsewhere.
---
Mike Machnik        [log in to unmask]       [log in to unmask]