From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 05:44:50 EST
Acccording to today's Washington Post, Channel 53 (Goldvein, VA) which can
be received poorly in Washington, DC and is on some local cable networks
will be showing the ECAC semis on Saturday on tape delay at 10 am
(UVM-Harvard) and 1pm (Clarkson-Cornell) followed by the finals at 4pm.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74
Go Tech!  (I don't believe that I said that, but they are the team that I
dislike the least from that group.)