From:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:46:43 -0500
Lisa Sheehan writes:

>TO AW:  I also listened to the Brown game on Saturday night.  The
>announcers clearly said that on the replay screen in the rink that the puck
>was kicked in.  The local paper yesterday had a headline "Controversial
>goal may have cost Bears the game".  So you see, we Brown fans are not
>making up these stories.  Unfortunately, as they say "Nice guys finish
>last!"

I just can't hold bnack any longer, but.........

How interesting was it that on the night of the Brown/Princeton game, the
ECAC higher ups sent in officals to grade the officials.  Kind of makes you
think that someone somewhere is listening to us over complaining Brownies.
And of course the cake on these ECAC zen rulers visiting Meehan, was those
nasty little banners all over the rink proclaiming the title holder of the
C & G.

And a note to the other Brownies with regard to fans...some of us who make
a living annoying the visiting goalies, screaming until we are flush, and
generally the greatest hockey fans anywhere...we are the for the Bears, win
or lose.  Sometimes the price you pay for living in a city that is a kickin
college town, is other options for the weekend.  Till next Season.  CW
RISD'96