From:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 01:13:41 EST
This was an interesting game, SLU played for 2 periods, then
decided to take a little breather for the third period and it
almost cost them the game.  SLU had goals from Bob Prier (2),
Burke Murphy, Scott Murphy and Jeff Kungle.  Prier was the
star of the game for SLU as he came alive again offensively.
Also, Jeff Kungle continued his amazing play with another
goal; unless I am thinking incorrectly, he has scored 5 goals in
his last 6 games, and that is as a defenseman!;)  Harvard, once they
started to really play, was quite impressive and Owen had to come
up really big several times at the end.  SLU was 1/2 on the pp
while Harvard was 1/4.  This sets up quite an interesting weekend
for the ECAC next week.  Vermont has clinched home-ice and SLU
has clinched at least a tie for fourth.  For those who insist
that the ECAC is the week league....hmmmmm, seems pretty cool
to me...what more could you ask for?;)  Good luck to all the
teams and may the best win....I hope SLU kicks all you butts
(opps, sorry just slipped out hehehehehehe)!!!!

Kevin Todd SLU '96
15-3-2 ECAC, 19-9-2 Overall